Back to Seeking Sirius

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Will take the necessary time to get this right

My husband has a gift, probably from a previous lifetime, and honed, this lifetime, with thousands of hours of practice: he knows when the time is right for an action.

I was aiming at one of those moments, an auspicious time, to publish Seeking Sirius (self-publish, because I want to control that very moment of publishing). June 11. Way close.

Too close, I have decided. Auspicious or not.

Luckily, another time. About as good. Better in some ways. Is available. And the really good part, I get more time to make this story something you, and many other people, will hopefully be sorry is over, when you get to The End.

Now is the time for taking the prose to heights I hope to attain.

By Laure Edwards Reminick

No comments:

Post a Comment